Friday, January 05, 2007

"Purcell's Chicken Voluntary" on current row over pregnancy counselling

I've been meaning to blog about the current row over the Government's pregnancy counselling plans, something rational, insightful and convincing, as is my usual practice. But in the meantime, I came across this piece by Louise at Purcell's Chicken Voluntary. It's certainly not what you would call a particularly "rational" contribution to the debate, but given that the "debate" such as it is is totally illogical anyway, who gives a damn? Sometimes only ridicule and invective will do the job.

1 Comments:

At Friday, January 05, 2007 9:04:00 pm , Blogger Schütz said...

Thanks for not taking offence, Louise. I didn't mean to be derogatory--I laughed all the way through your comments. And yes, under the invective, there was a clear argument. But it was the invective that really amused me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home