Saturday, February 10, 2007

New posts on "Year of Grace"

I have added three new posts on my "Year of Grace" blog--the blogsite where I am in the process of publishing the journal I kept between Easter 2000 and Easter 2001 as I made my way from being a Lutheran pastor to a Catholic layman. The three new posts include the birth of our second daughter, Mia, the beginning of Cathy's dissolution process, and the Sermon I preached on Reformation Day, 2000.

At this point in my conversion journal things were reaching a bit of a head, as you will see by reading the sermon. From November 2000 to January 2001 I made very few entries into my journal (probably because I was focused on helping Cathy with our newborn Mia), but the die was cast in this period. Keep checking it in the weeks to come for the next exciting episodes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home