Monday, March 19, 2007

Before St Joseph's day has finally ended...


St Joseph is my patron saint (along with St Michael), and after a long and weary day (which included much blogging and rewriting my "Descent into Hell" blog for the Diocesan rag), I should acknowledge what a support and inspiration the sainted Spouse of the Blessed Virgin has been to me over the last six or so years. I look to him for inspiration in both my role as a father and my role as a husband. I find in him a deep call to purity and faithfulness, and a love for the Church of Christ. I will never be able to emulate his silence (!), but I do emulate his dreaming. I don't know if goes with Pisceans (!) but I share that aspect of his character. St Joseph, Spouse of Mary, pray for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home