Thursday, March 29, 2007

Schütz gets published in Kairos


Kairos is our local Catholic Diocesan rag--a quality production thanks to the team at Catholic Communications Melbourne. We are, sadly, farewelling our long time editor Jeanette Mentha, who will be sorely missed around the office and in the courtyard at smoko time (although she has given up the nasty habit).

Coincidentally, the day after writing my "Descent into Hell" blog, Jeanette came into my office and asked me if I knew anything about the subject...

So she set me the task of writing an article, and here it is, all published, in this week's Easter edition.

If I got paid for it, I would have to give up my status as an "Amateur Catholic Blogger"! No danger of that, methinks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home