Monday, July 16, 2007

I never stopped to think...

when I chose the title of my blog, that it would cause difficulties for some-people's internet filters because of the central word. I just had a go at the latest toy for bloggers--having my site "rated" by this website. It has turned out to be a PG-13. I was told that "This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words: cum (3x) hell (2x) dangerous (1x)." Could be worse. Louise's site got "No-one under 17"--but then she uses really "naughty words" all the time as she addresses really serious stuff.

2 Comments:

At Monday, July 16, 2007 2:25:00 pm , Blogger Fr Tony Bartel said...

Shame on you! :-)

 
At Tuesday, July 17, 2007 11:12:00 am , Blogger Peter said...

Eeek! Mine rated 17+ too!

I wonder why "hell" is so objectionable? I wonder if they try for "sin" and "wrong" as well?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home