Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Someone in Rome got a Round Tuit for Christmas...


Everyone needs a round Tuit. They are useful for getting things done (nb. square ones are useless). Everything gets done once you get a round Tuit.

Seems like someone in the CDF has gotten one for Christmas. They have finally gotten around to putting the full text of the Doctrinal Note on Some Aspects of Evangelization on their website. Ta. This makes it so much easier. In the mean time, a big thank you to the Bishops Conference of England and Wales for their help while we were waiting.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, December 20, 2007 4:08:00 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Round Tuit ??

The things I learn on this blog!

 
At Thursday, December 20, 2007 8:39:00 am , Blogger Schütz said...

My dad used to have one. My mum was exasperated by the fact that whenever she asked "When will you do X?", he answered: "When I get a round tuit." So she gave him one.

 
At Thursday, December 20, 2007 9:05:00 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Delightful !!

I should probably get one for myself.

I do tend to procrastinate.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home