Monday, April 07, 2008

"Theology@ThePub": Starts Tuesday, 8 April

No, this is not "Spirituality In the Pub"--that's another mob. This program is run by the Victorian Catholic Students and Youth Association (VCSYA), and it is well worth attending. They asked me to be a speaker for this meeting, but unfortunately I couldn't fit it in. But have a squiz at who they got! and who they will be getting at future events! I don't think they need me!

Check out their Theology@thepub facebook page for details.

If you are between 18 and 35, get yourself down to the pub tomorrow night for a really good night out!

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 09, 2008 1:50:00 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to check out Theology in the Pub for my son so that, if I thought he would be interested, I could send him the link but was informed that I had to log in and reveal a whole lot of personal information before I could even access the site.

Why the secrecy?

 
At Wednesday, April 09, 2008 8:45:00 pm , Blogger Schütz said...

That's just facebook, Sharon, not Theology@thePub. To use it you have to be a Facebook user. There's no secrecy. All the kids are facebook users. It's a bit like having a blog account even if you aren't a blogger. We grown ups are always a step behind the latest technology.

Here's a secret: I don't own a mobile phone! I don't even know how to use one!

 
At Thursday, April 10, 2008 11:31:00 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, but is it possible to find out about Theology in the Pub without joining Facebook?

 
At Thursday, April 10, 2008 2:51:00 pm , Blogger Schütz said...

Email John Smythe at: jtsmyth@gmail.com

I am sure he would be glad to put you on his mailing list for this event.

 
At Friday, April 11, 2008 1:47:00 am , Blogger Jeff Tan said...

Why didn't I read about this two years ago when I would have been young enough to have a look? ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home