Tuesday, June 17, 2008

This is scary: My Result doing a "Which Lost Character are you?" Quiz

I did this "Which Lost Character are you?" quiz. (Yes, I still watch Lost, although Cathy has given up on it).

The result?

Wait for it.



Benjamin Linus.

How's that for scarey?

The blurb says: "You are an enigmatic leader who strikes fear, optimism and bizarre confidence in all who follow you. You are strong of will, intimidatingly intellingent, and have strained relationships with those in your family. You have possibly lived on an island most of your life."

I swear, I did not make that up.

Anyway, the reason why there hasn't been much activity on the blog of late is two fold:

First, I have a very sore neck receiving medical treatment, which means that I am even more stiff necked than usual. Probably Cause of Malady: Lap top computer and work/blogging.

Second: The eschaton approacheth. By which I mean Days in the Diocese and World Youth Day. There is no time after July 20. There is no time before it. It is Judgement Day (at least for any of us who have to do any sort of organising involved with it).

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 17, 2008 3:23:00 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy to hear you've kept the faith with Lost as well, David - I finally got around to watching the season four finale last night! Such a great show, and only two more seasons to go until all is revealed (or so we hope).

For the record, when i took this test a few months ago, I was Sun.

 
At Tuesday, June 17, 2008 3:52:00 pm , Blogger Past Elder said...

OMG -- I did not know we were brother Lost fans!

This happened by accident, as the Summer reruns from season one started. I went in to my bedroom TV at the top of the hour to see if the tornado watch had expired, and instead of seeing or not seeing the little icon in the corner, here was this plane breaking up in mid-air. I said, Holy Sh#%, and my younger son came running in saying What's going on, and became an instant fan. Then the older one came in to see what we were doing, and became an instant fan too. I liked the move to Thursday since we didn't have to rush home from mid-week!

Since the test is private, apparently, I'll jump right out, although the characters one likes may not be the ones to whom the test would liken one. But here goes, perhaps it will replace Monty Python in your psychoanalytical rebuttals of me later.

Right from the get go, Locke. Close second, Sayid. Honourable mention, Sawyer, and also Desmond.

As to the women, Juliette redefines the expression total babe -- looks, brains, fire, spirit. I really liked Ana too.

So yor're Ben. Well in the words of the great American Jesse James, now ain't that the dingest dangest thing.

 
At Tuesday, June 17, 2008 5:15:00 pm , Blogger Schütz said...

Here's a scenario: a whole group of bloggers get lost on a desert island...

 
At Monday, July 07, 2008 2:57:00 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let us hope the Judgement is:

"Well done, good and faithful servants"

(I'm sure it will!)

Getting seriously excited, here!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home