Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New "Year of Grace" entry

Every now and again, Anonymous leaves a comment on my "Year of Grace" retro-conversion blog to the following effect:
Well??? When are you going to finish the story?
We are almost there now, and one step closer tonight as I have just posted another installment.

If you haven't read my conversion diary before, you can find it here. Although now more than eight years old, it was a diary I kept of my day to day experiences while in the process of converting from Lutheranism to the Catholic Church - covering roughly from Easter 2000 to Easter 2001.

If you want to get it in the right order, you have to start reading at "Sunday 23rd April, 2000 – Easter Day". You will find the link to the archives in the left hand column.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home