Monday, August 31, 2009

Do you Skype?

I have just gotten myself a Skype account - a search under "David Schutz" in Melbourne Australia will get you the right address if you want to give me a call or see my exact account name in the sidebar. Do any of you Skype? What has been your experience of it? Thus far, I have found that I often can't get the video to work properly. And sometimes the sound comes through a bit garbled too. Anyway, just experimenting with this new technology at the moment.

Update: My God, Skype is cool. I've just been able to speak to Pastor Weedon in the States!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 02, 2009 6:54:00 pm , Anonymous David Schutz said...

Tom, thanks for going to all that trouble and detail. I will go thru your list step by step to find my problem. I am using a logutech camera - the cheapest one they had. But we are also using an old microphone and this may be the problem.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home