Thursday, May 25, 2006

Schütz speaking on the Da Vinci Code next Tuesday night

Without forfeiting my right to belong to the Amateur Catholic Blog squad, I have accepted the invitation of St Paul’s Lutheran Church, Box Hill next Tuesday night (May 30) at 7:30pm on That Bloody Book (aka The Da Vinci Code). The address is 711 Station Street, Box Hill (just a little north up Station Street from Whitehorse Road).

My presentation will be on “Themes and Schemes in the Da Vinci Code”.

I’m not really going to go much into “That Bloody Film”, which I haven’t seen yet, and am not keen to after reading the reviews. If it isn’t even a very good film, what’s the point? As Bishop Anthony Fisher once said to me “What’s the point of sinning if it isn’t even any fun?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home