Sunday, November 14, 2010

Resurrecting Sentire Cum Ecclesia

Readers who come here looking for my usual blog, www.scecclesia.wordpress.com, will be glad to hear that I have been able to resurrect (most of) my content in a similar Wordpress platform on my own domain, scecclesia.com.

Thanks for the suggestion from several readers that I spend a little bit of money for the sake of security. I had started to transfer all my stuff back to this blogger site, but it was very tedious, and I gave up in the end.

Don't leave any comments on this blog, but go to the new domain. Also also, as the Germans say, because it is entirely new, you will have to re-register as a commentator, which will require me to approve your first comment.

Please be patient and we will be back up and running. You will notice I have lost all my links, so if you are a blogger, please be kind enough to email your link suggestions to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home