Friday, August 03, 2007

Thanks to all my commentators!

I just want to say a quick thank you to all who have left comments on my blogs over the last week or so. There have been lots of you, and some new comers too. Welcome one and all! Many of the comments have been continuing on older blogs, and please excuse me if I don't keep these conversations going. Unlike some bloggers, I do work sometimes when I am at work... But I do read all your comments, and I really do appreciate them.

In particular, I would like to thank Eulogus, Fr Tony, Dixie, A Simple Sinner, Peter, Athanasius, LP Cruz, Melancholy Pot Plant, Marco, and the ever present trio: Christine, Past Elder and the inestimable Peregrinus.

Keep the conversation going guys! (I use that term in the non-generic definition).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home